Tuesday 29 January 2013

Abel&Cole

I am contemplating getting these fresh fruit and veg boxes from Abel&Cole. I love the idea of buying fresh, organic food and supporting the local farmers. And what is really tempting me at this moment is the great offer they have on this week! If you order this week you get a FREE copy of their new cookbook (£12.99 RRP) with your 1st delivery. Your 4th seasonal box is FREE (saving you up to £25.00). The minimum order is just £10 and delivery is only 99p. Oh should I, shouldn't I? Has anyone tried this out yet? Am I just being lazy, should I merely stroll down to the local market on the weekend instead? Oh I am such an online shopping junkie.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I've nominated your blog for the Liebster award! See here: http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete