Monday 12 November 2012

Bond Street

I am cursed blessed enough to work just down the road from the city's hub of shopping. So I thought I would take you on a little tour of the places I go and the routes I take, especially because I wish I had known where to go or what to do when I first got to London. 

If you walk up Bond Street and you will discover some of my favourite stores like Zara and Zara Home, Mango and H&M, just to name a few. Once you have walked all the way up you will find yourself at Oxford Circus Station. Every day leading up to Christmas the shops will be open until 10pm apart from Sunday, of which it's 7.00pm. Until then save your shopping days for a Thursday, this is the day for late night shopping and shops currently close at 9pm. Cha-ching!

Miki Paris are also just up on the left hand side and they are great opticians, if like me you find yourself needing a random eye test one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment